Thursday, April 17, 2014

Remembering Action Park

If you grew up in NJ in the 80's and 90's Action park was a big part of your summers. I can remember all of these rides in the video. I especially remember seeing the loop slide right when you walked in but it was never open. In the beginning of the video you see people riding it! (and actually surviving!) Every summer we would hear about the severe injuries and deaths that happened at the park but we kept going. I actually almost drown in the wave pool once, and remember crashing into the wall on the huge water slide run and getting hurt. I can remember all the bruises and cuts people got from the alpine slide too. And remember how freezing cold the water was on the Tarzan swing! But my best memory of action park was it was where tammy (my wife) and I had our first date. This video brings back a ton of memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment