Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Toy Story 3

For Father's Day we all went out to see the new Pixar movie "Toy Story 3" As a huge fan of all of the Pixar movies I knew we were in for a treat but I was surprised by not only how funny & charming Toy Story 3 was but by how emotionally moving it was. The last 20 minutes of the movie I could hear several parents sniffing and see them wiping away some tears. I have to admit my eyes were a little wet as well. You must go out immediately and see this movie!



The remarkable thing is that every movie Pixar has done has been excellent. And this got me thinking of my favorite Pixar movies. So here is my list of my favorites in order from most to least. Tell me what you think:

1. Monster's Inc
2. Wall e
3. Toy Story 3
4. Incredibles
5. Toy Story 1
6. Ratatouille
7. Finding Nemo
8. Toy Story 2
9. Up
10. Bug's Life
                                                       11. Cars

No comments:

Post a Comment